Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
In one of the most beautiful Greek Islands, Chios, there is a tree, named Sxinos, which produces the Mastic.
Despite being a unique and tasteful product, Mastic also protects and preserves human health.
It can cure the digestive ulcer and it affects the oral cavity hygiene. Today, Mastic is, also, used in medicine for tumor induration.
- The decrease in blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Protect epithelial cells of the respiratory system
- Increase levels of HDL (good cholesterol) and lower levels of LDL (bad cholesterol)
- Anti-cancer activity (in the large intestine, cancer cell apoptosis)
- Anti-microbial and antibacterial action
- Anti-allergic properties (inhibition of platelet aggregation)
|Paper packing||Luxury packing|
|pieces per box||12|
|Boxes per pallet||99||90|
|Mixed box weight||5,700 kg||7,500 kg|
|Pieces per pallet||1188||1080|
|Mixed pallet weight||580kg||690kg|
|Life expectancy, months||30months|