We are a family-run business and we produce handmade spoon sweets, drawing our inspiration for making them, from traditional recipes that we have kept unchanged for three generations. We started our operations at the beginning of 2015 in Patras and we rely on the agricultural goods that the wider area generously offers us because it provides a natural wealth of exceptional variety and quality.
We only use exquisite pure ingredients, placing great emphasis on careful selection and sorting of fruit to achieve a delicious flavor. Our products are available in limited quantities because we operate on the basis of the seasonality of each fruit. This procedure ensures the high quality you enjoy in our products.
IAMVI products are available in delicatessens stores and e-shops in Greece, France, Germany, England, Italy, Belgium, and the Czech Republic.
Our products can be included in a corporate gift basket.
- Great Taste 2018: One star for spoon sweet bitter orange peels
- Taste 2018: Two stars for spoon sweet quince
- Great Taste 2017: A gold star for spoon sweet of fig
- Great Taste 2017: Three gold stars for spoon sweet of bergamot peels
- ’ÉPICURES 2016’’ France, (the organizer of which is the gourmet magazine Epicerie Fine): Silver Medal for spoon sweet of bitter orange.
- Firiki apple
- Bitter orange peels
- Bitter orange
- Sour cherry
- Apricot jam
- Sour cherry syrup
- Strawberry syrup
- Cherry syrup
Spoon sweets are available in packages of 130gr, 250gr, 450gr and 2,5kg, Jams in packages of 370gr and Syrups in packages of 250 and 500 ml